The State Bank of India is likely to issue a notification for the recruitment of Junior Associates (Clerk) for the year 2022 on its official website shortly. All bank test candidates are recommended to study for the exam as soon as possible.
Notification for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022
On the official website of SBI, the notice for SBI Clerk Notification 2022 will be issued.
The application form for SBI Clerk 2022 is likely to be published in March 2022. Before the deadline, candidates can apply online.
It is strongly advised that candidates apply well in advance of the deadline.
Everyone must check that they are eligible to take the exam before completing the application form.
Candidates must study according to the syllabus and examination schedule.
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Clerks
Before filling out an online application form for the SBI Clerk 2022 recruitment test, candidates should review the qualifying conditions. The official advertising will provide information on the eligibility criteria. The following are the essential qualifying requirements:
1. Candidates must be Indian citizens.
2. A bachelor's degree in any field from a recognised institution or institute is required.
3. Those who are taking the qualifying examination will be eligible as well.
4. The candidate's age should not be less than 20 years old and should not be more than 28 years old.
According to the guidelines, reserved category applicants would have their age reduced.
The Bank will conduct the full recruiting process in three stages: preliminary examination, main examination, and interview. Candidates should be familiar with the exam's format and syllabus. Check out the following details:
- The Preliminary Exam is a screening test designed to identify qualified applicants for the next step of the examination process.
- The entry exam will be a computer-based test that will be held at several locations around the country.
- The exam will include multiple-choice questions.
- There will be 100 questions in the exam, each worth 100 points.
- Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability, and English Language will be in the exam's syllabus.
- The enty exam will last 1 hour and 30 minutes.
No. of Questions
Duration (in Minutes)
Note: There will be negative marking in both the exam and the penalty for a wrong answer will be 0.25 points.