The State Bank of India is likely to issue a notification for the recruitment of Junior Associates (Clerk) for the year 2022 on its official website shortly. All bank test candidates are recommended to study for the exam as soon as possible.
Notification for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022
On the official website of SBI, the notice for SBI Clerk Notification 2022 will be issued.
The application form for SBI Clerk 2022 is likely to be published in March 2022. Before the deadline, candidates can apply online.
It is strongly advised that candidates apply well in advance of the deadline.
Everyone must check that they are eligible to take the exam before completing the application form.
Candidates must study according to the syllabus and examination schedule.
The Exam pattern for the SBI Clerk mains. Check out the following details:
The Main Exam
- Multiple-choice questions will be on the Main Exam.
- In total, there will be 190 objective-type questions in the exam.
- There will be a 200-point question paper.
- The exam will last 2.40 hours.
- Quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, general and financial awareness, general English, and computer aptitude will all be tested.
- The question paper will be written in English and Hindi.
No. of Questions
Duration (in Minutes)
Reasoning Ability & Computer Science
2 hours 40 minutes
Note: There will be negative marking in both the exam and the penalty for a wrong answer will be 0.25 points.