RRB NTPC 2020
A notification for the candidates who have been preparing for the railway exams had been announced a few days ago by the Railway Recruitment Board. The official exam date for RRB NTPC 2020 is out and the exam will be organized from 15th December 2020. RRB NTPC (Non Technical Popular Categories) recruitment will be for posts like -:
1. Clerk cum Typist
2. Accounts Clerk cum Typist
3. Time Keeper
4. Trains Clerk
5. Commercial cum Ticket Clerk
6. Traffic Assistant
7. Goods Guard
8. Commercial Apprentice
9. Station Master etc in various zones of Indian Railway.
The exam of RRB NTPC was earlier scheduled to be conducted in June and July of 2019 but got delayed due to some issues and concerns with respect to the exam centres.
RRB NTPC Eligibility
The candidates applying for the RRB NTPC must satisfy the following eligibility criteria -:
1. Nationality – Candidates should be nationals of India, Nepal and Bhutan.
2. Age – The age of candidates must be as follows -:
3. Education – Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university and for certain job posts the candidates should have passed 12th standard.
4. Physical Fitness - As per prescribed by the RRB the candidates should pass certain medical standards.
Under graduate Posts with minimum educational qualification of 12th or equivalent to that exam. Age should be between 18-30 years as on 01/07/2019.
Graduate Posts with Minimum Educational Qualification of a University degree or equivalent to it. Age should be between 18 – 33 years as on 01/07/2019.
RRB NTPC Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Exam Pattern for RRB NTPC consists of the following stages -:
1. CBT Stage – 1 (Prelims)
2. CBT Stage – 2 (Mains)
3. Skills / Aptitude Test
4. Document Verification
5. Medical Examination
6. Final Selection
The sections for both the stages of the RRB NTPC exam are the same with just a minor difference. In CBT stage – 1 the number of questions asked is 100 whereas in CBT stage – 2 the number of questions asked is 120. The duration of the exam for both the stages is 90 minutes. For every wrong answer ⅓ marks will be deducted.
The sections are as follows -:
2. General Awareness
3. General Intelligence and Logical Reasoning
In stage three skills or aptitude test. Skill test is applicable for those candidates who apply for the post of Junior Accountant Assistant, Senior Clerk cum Typist and Aptitude test is applicable for those candidates who apply for the posts of Traffic Assistant and Assistant Station Master.
RRB NTPC 1st Stage CBT Exam Pattern
RRB NTPC 2nd Stage CBT Exam Pattern