One of the most popular banking examinations in India is the IBPS Clerk. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts a recruitment exam for clerical cadre vacancies in major public sector banks every year. In July, the IBPS Clerk 2022 notification will be issued (Tentatively).
IBPS Clerk Syllabus for Prelims Exam
The three areas of the IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam are Reasoning Ability, English Language, and Quantitative Aptitude. The most current IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Syllabus is as follows:
Number Series, Data Interpretation, Simplification/ Approximation, Quadratic Equation, Data Sufficiency, Mensuration, Average, Profit and Loss, Ratio and Proportion, Work, Time, and Energy, Time and Distance, Probability, Relations, Simple and Compound Interest, Permutation and Combination
Cloze Test, Reading Comprehension, Spotting Errors, Sentence Improvement, Sentence Correction, Para Jumbles, Fill in the Blanks, Para/Sentence Completion
Seating Arrangements, Puzzles, Inequalities, Syllogism, Input-Output, Data Sufficiency, Blood Relations, Order and Ranking, Alphanumeric Series, Distance and Direction, Verbal Reasoning
Exam Pattern For IBPS Clerk 2022 Prelims
- The IBPS Prelims Exam has 100 questions and takes an hour to complete, with each segment taking 20 minutes.
- Each of the three parts of the IBPS PO Prelims will take an hour.
- There will be a total of 100 multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- Each of the three examinations must be completed with a score of at least the minimum cut-off marks specified by IBPS for each component.
- Based on the standards, IBPS will shortlist a sufficient number of candidates in each category.
No. of Questions
Duration (in minutes)
Eligibility for IBPS Clerk
The age restriction, educational qualification, and nationality conditions for IBPS Clerk 2022 are separated into three categories. The following are the IBPS Clerk qualifying requirements in detail:
Age Limit for IBPS Clerk Eligibility
- Candidates between the ages of 20 and 28 years old are eligible to apply for the IBPS Clerk.
- For the test, applicants from the reserved groups are given an age relaxation.
Educational Qualifications for IBPS Clerk Eligibility
Candidates must have graduated from a recognised university or institution in any field.
Eligibility for IBPS Clerk: Nationality
The following nationality requirements must be met in order to apply for the IBPS Clerk 2022. He or she must be:
- Citizen of India
- Subjects of Nepal or Bhutan
- Tibetan refugees
- Migrants from Sri-Lanka, Burma, Ethiopia, United Republic of Tanzania, Malawi, Uganda, Kenya, Zambia, Pakistan and Zaira (must reside in state permanently).